Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Perfect Strangers

I'm passing through some nameless stretch of Texan I-30. Zoogma's "Jerry Diesel" is playing. My friend Ali tells me he might like Zoogma more than Perpetual Groove. This is his first exposure to Zoogma. His first exposure to Perpetual Groove was yesterday.

The reason I'm listening to music on I-30 with Ali is that he's driving me and Corwin to Amberland, and we'll be picking up more people along the way.

The crazy thing about Ali driving is that it solves SO many problems we were facing in our trip to Amberland. We started the week off one seat in the red on getting everybody to the festival. Now, not only do we have that seat open, we actually have enough room to take one less vehicle than we originally planned.

I have to admit that I felt a little weird asking God to give us what basically winds up being a free ride to the show, but I gotta tell you... The Big Guy DELIVERED.

I have a pretty strong feeling that Ali is the first of many HUGE things God is gonna throw my way this weekend...

AMBERLAND! WOO!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment